- Manage and Configure of the Cloud Services
- Manage the Budget and Contracts associated to those services and the new projects implemented.
- Manage the capacity and demand of the Cloud Services
- Manage the onboarding of Cloud Services (Infrastructure as a Service, Backup as a Service, Disaster Recovery as Service…etc) .
- Ability to audit and validate the outsource resources work
- Promote FEDnet Services to increase adoption of the infrastructure as a Service
- Support the tenants in configuring the Virtual Data Centers through technical Workshops
- Optimize the tenant’s consumptions through periodic reporting and monitoring
- Tenant migration process and tools used.
- Maintain the SLA and KPI defined on the services offered.
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Technical skills: VMware Vsphere, Vmware Realize Operations, Operating System, Microsoft Exchange, Information Security,Networking, data storage fundementals.
Job Specific Skill
Communication; Time Management; Self Management; Organization
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Computer Engineering
Data analysis; Network Security; Wireless Network and services; Knowledge on Information and Cyber Security; Database Management; Others