Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
- Handle the implementation and execution part of the new initiatives and projects related to wireless networks and services
- Handle the implementation, operation and development of the KPIs and Dashboard related to “Telecom Networks”.
- Research and study the technical industry trends and draft reports for management containing analysis and statistics in order to contribute to achieving the best practice for wireless networks and services
- Plan and ensure implementation of established internal processes using best practice standards to ensure a stable and highly available systems platform for an optimal operating environment.
- Develop reports and statistics related to the operational matters of the wireless networks and services
- Ensure the continuous availability of up-to-date and standard tools, guidelines and quality management policies and procedures for all Network Quality Process and Audit activities.
- Plan and ensure proper implementation of quality of service systems and procedures to monitor compliance with approved Network Quality Process and Audit governance framework.
- Issuing observation and recommendations reports for Networks improvements and development
- Follow up with the Licensees in order to rectify the raised issues.
- Handle & follows up tasks related to the relevant Agencies’ requirements.
- Analyze the received Information from the operators to understand the operational matters of the wireless networks and services
- Prepare technical reports on network quality/ performance.
- Manage vendor performance and ensure agreed SLAs are achieved.
- Analytical Skills
- Research & Development
- Policy Drafting Skills
Job Specific Skill
Communication; Teamwork; Adaptability; Problem-Solving; Creativity; Time Management; Critical thinking; Willingness to learn; Relationship building
Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication Engineering, or related discipline
Telecommunications technology and services; Wireless Network and services