Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
- Act as the key authority and point of contact for product development concepts, business strategy and business models
- Develop product roadmap; conceptualize, define and prioritize features based on market opportunities and customer needs to meet Digital Government goals
- Own the roadmap for Digital Gov products through the product lifecycle: visioning with stakeholders, breaking down the vision into product releases, driving with cross functional teams through delivery, working with marketing to promote solutions
- Continuously aligning product roadmap with UAE government direction and strategies such UAE Blockchain Strategy 2021, UAE AI Strategy 2031, UAE Centennial 2071 or any new strategy
- Define product development directions (features, user experience, application flow and optimizations) and drive ongoing product initiatives in close collaboration with the Development team;
- Managing the product from conceptualization, drafting RFP, evaluating vendor responses, contracting to delivery of the project
- Determine stakeholders needs by iterating with external and internal stakeholders on product requirements and manage their expectations
- Define onboarding process and conduct various sessions and training to enable entities to adopt digital government enablers
- Leading and participating in discussion with senior management internally and externally to align and convince on the business process reengineering, technical implementation and product plan
- Lead the definition, execution, and roll-out of features - in collaboration with other product managers and cross functional teams
- Develop detailed business requirements
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
Lead agile product development, including backlog prioritization
- Ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time by leading, organizing and requesting constant updates from cross-functional teams.
- Perform various project management duties, including creating & executing a budget, managing work plans and facilitating an efficient product development effort between concerned stakeholders
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Experience of product management with a passion for shipping and evolving great digital products by leading cross-cutting teams
- Experience of creating, maintaining and prioritizing product backlogs to direct the work of a delivery team
- Experience of engaging with users and turning user insight into product improvements
- Experience on different trending techniques to engage customers and stakeholders such as design thinking and co-creation
- Familiarity with setting, monitoring and reporting measurable product performance targets
- Familiarity with a range of agile delivery techniques and tools
- Demonstrated ability to work with vendors and development resources to reach a common goal
- Understand how and when to make a choice; how and when to escalate issues to higher levels. Analyzes the risks and future impact of decisions.
- Make decisions and takes timely independent action in pursuit of priorities.
- Demonstrate superior collaboration skills and techniques, which appropriately define alternate solutions; resolve conflicts; and create lasting, productive partnerships with clients
- Demonstrate superior negotiating skills, inter-personal skills, and conflict resolution.
- Handle complex communication for internal and/or external audiences.
- Understating of technical concepts, design and architecture
- Understanding and practical experience of modern technology stacks, application development methodologies and hosting infrastructures including cloud and on-premise
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field