Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
- Responsible for assisting Manager Consumer Affairs on all consumer related projects and initiatives.
- Handle the “escalated consumer disputes” received from Customer Happiness Department; examine the contents of each case, review the licensee’s responses to initial investigations and correspondences, conduct additional investigation with the licensees in case required, .
- Contribute into the development and update of consumer-related regulatory framework by providing inputs and by contributing in the information gathering and drafting process.
- Propose any suggestion that may facilitate/enhance work and or process in Regulatory Affairs.
- Carry out research and benchmarks on various regulatory issues that are brought to the attention of the TDRA and propose recommendations based on analysis.
- Assist Manager Consumer Affairs and Executive Director Regulatory Affairs on the handling of any TDRA’s campaign geared towards creating consumer awareness on various issues – consumer rights and obligations, telecom services, mechanism for grievance redress etc.
- Enhance self-knowledge about consumer-related aspects by communicating with other telecom regulators across the world.
- Prepare, on periodic basis, statistics regarding consumer complaints data collated from the Consumer Complaints Quarterly Report and from any other internal data sources
- Follow up project deadlines and commitments. Report delay of any deliverable to Manager Consumer Affairs.
- Monitor the developments in the telecom sector in the UAE and the region and update department colleagues and others who may need to know about such developments.
- Whenever required, assist Manager Consumer Affairs in the preparation and delivery of training workshops or internal presentations, reports, studies.
- Engage with external consultants appointed by the TDRA on various assignments and act as the intermediary between the TDRA and the consultant whenever required.
- Attend international conferences, forums etc and actively participate in the assessment of related documents by providing feedback.
- Represent Consumer Affairs, Regulatory Affairs and/or the TDRA on internal/external committees or working groups as directed.
- Committed participation in various Excellence and ISO awards and projects.
- Decisions to Superiors Based on Analysis.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills Written and Spoken.
- Knowledge of Arabic and English is essential.
- Ability to Handle Number of Escalated Disputes and Follow them Up Effectively.
- Ability to Handle Different Projects Simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and Ability to Analyze.
- Ability to Work Independently and in a Team.
Job Specific Skill
Communication; Teamwork; Adaptability; Problem-Solving; Creativity; Time Management; Critical thinking; Willingness to learn; Presentation skills; Result Orientation; Relationship building
Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management