Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
- Develop knowledge of government services in order to be able to assist government in adopting digital government enablers
- Understand the technical aspects of the digital government enablers to be able to participate in discussion with different stakeholder, assist in solving an issue, suggest enhancements, and articulate questions from entities
- Manage & Owns the product roadmap
- Manage the product from conceptualization, drafting RFP, evaluating vendor responses, contracting to delivery of the product
- Conduct market research, customer survey & benchmarking to help define new function & features for the product
- Lead a team to deliver the product and iteratively improve it through several delivery cycles
- Develop an expert understanding of the users’ needs and champion these in the delivery of the product
- Define, explain and iterate a product vision that is compelling to your users, team and stakeholders
- Maintain and prioritize each product’s backlog of feature requests and bug fixes
- Create and present business cases to leadership to secure budget for the product roadmap
- Review the technical design of digital government initiatives and products, align the initiatives technically, and provide consultations based on best practices
- Engage with users and stakeholders through a range of channels to encourage take-up and use of your product
- Define onboarding process and conduct various sessions and training to enable entities to adopt digital government enablers
- Develop functional and business level requirements and effectively communicate requirements to the development team, technology or vendor partners
- Set measurable goals for your product and report against these to demonstrate progress against stated benefits
- Define and execute effective launch plans and Bring the release to market by updating stakeholders such as call center and any required materials such as FAQ
- Work with and train the Digital Awareness & Marketing team to help develop product collateral, demos and training courses for product launches enhancements.
- Perform quality assurance controls on products including functional and non-functional testing.
- Analyze and report on the performance of features in production, reflecting on successes and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Define and manage the operation processes of the project to ensure that SLAs are met. The processes includes incident management, release management, change management etc...
- Experience of product management with a passion for shipping and evolving great digital products by leading cross-cutting teams
- Experience of creating, maintaining and prioritizing product backlogs to direct the work of a delivery team
- Experience of engaging with users and turning user insight into product improvements
- Experience on different trending techniques to engage customers and stakeholders such as design thinking and co-creation
- Familiarity with setting, monitoring and reporting measurable product performance targets
- Familiarity with a range of agile delivery techniques and tools
- Demonstrated ability to work with vendors and development resources to reach a common goal
- Understand how and when to make a choice; how and when to escalate issues to higher levels. Analyzes the risks and future impact of decisions.
- Make decisions and takes timely independent action in pursuit of priorities.
- Demonstrate superior collaboration skills and techniques, which appropriately define alternate solutions; resolve conflicts; and create lasting, productive partnerships with clients
- Demonstrate superior negotiating skills, inter-personal skills, and conflict resolution.
- Handle complex communication for internal and/or external audiences.
- Understating of technical concepts, design and architecture
- Understanding and practical experience of modern technology stacks, application development methodologies and hosting infrastructures including cloud and on-premise
Job Specific Skill
Communication; Teamwork; Adaptability; Problem-Solving; Creativity; Time Management; Eye to detail; Decisiveness; Critical thinking; Customer Focus and orientation; Presentation skills; Result Orientation; Relationship building; Proactive
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field